Eggplant & Goat Cheese Pizza
A delicious summer pizza that is bursting with layers of flavors. This Eggplant & Goat Cheese Pizza is so delicious and easy!
- 1 lb pizza dough
- ¼ cup tomato sauce or pasta sauce
- 4 oz eggplant thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow pepper thinly slice
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella sliced
- 5 oz goat cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper optional
- ½ tsp koser salt
- ¼ cup fresh basil
Preheat your oven to 450°
On a lightly floured surface, roll out your pizza dough and place onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
First, spread the tomato sauce all over the dough. Then lay your fresh mozzarella. Add your sliced bell pepper and eggplant on top. Be sure to spread them out.
Now crumble the goat cheese evenly, all over. Drizzle with olive oil, crushed red pepper and salt.
Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and lightly golden brown. Top with fresh basil and Enjoy!
- You can use whatever pepper you have on hand. I happen to love the slight sweetness of a yellow bell pepper. Red and green are delicious too.
- The crushed red pepper is optional. You can leave it out if you don't like spicy foods.
- This recipe is good for 2 small pizzas or 1 large one.