Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chunk Cookies
These gooey, chocolatey Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chunk Cookies have all the best flavors. Salty, sweet, nutty & so addicting.
- 1 stick unsalted butter softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- ⅓ cup dark brown sugar packed
- ⅓ cup peanut butter unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1⅓ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chopped chocolate dark, milk or semi-sweet
Pre-heat your oven to 350°
In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or a mixing bowl using a hand-held mixer, add your butter, peanut butter & sugars. Beat for 2 minutes on medium. Next add in the vanilla and egg. Beat just until incorporated.
Add in the flour, baking soda & salt and continue to mix until there are no dry patches of flour left. Fold in your chopped chocolate. Reserve some for topping.
Using your ice cream scooper or cup measure, scoop your cookie onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Top with salt and more chocolate (optional). Bake for 12 minutes. Allow them to cool on the baking tray before eating. Enjoy!
- This recipes makes 8-10 cookies.
- You can chill the cookie dough up to 3 days in advance. Just scoop them into balls and chill in the fridge. Bake at 350 when ready.